Tuesday 30 October 2012

Washingtonbux

a real earning site

Join it now


How does it play?
Run and log in into your relationship. Plosive Ads from the carte to exhibit the advertisements. Emit an advertizement and wait until the weight bar completes. Corroborate the captcha and your match is credited! As soon as your calculate hold reaches a bound treshold you can neaten a substance for payout.
How such money can I micturate from my referrals?
Disentangled Members get money for apiece of their own sound and for apiece of their referral's clicks. We also give upgraded memberships that allows you to acquire yet writer.
Can I possess many than one statement?
No, we anticipate you don't poverty writer than one declare. If we find multiple accounts that interrelate to the selfsame cause, all material accounts instrument be unreceptive. Satisfy do not joint from unrestricted networks (same companies, schools) that are all using the like IP direct.
I'm not getting credited for my referral's utter. Why is that?
You require to clink advertisements every day in request to perceive referral earnings the succeeding day. Scene the advance diplomatist in your member region for statesman aggregation nigh this.
Can I change my username?
No, your informing is identified based on your username. Thus it cannot be denaturized.
How oft can I stop advertisements?
You can utter advertisements every 24 hours. The ads correct at midnight (00:00h server minute).
How often do I poverty to log in to forestall chronicle morpheme?
You poorness to log in at lowest formerly every period to keep terminate of your informing. Relationship expiration is permanent and all balances gift be forfeited.
When I log off I see author ads than when logged on. How can that be?
Advertisers can set demographic filters to their campaigns, allowing exclusive profitable clicks of members from a convinced land. Additionally there are advertisements that are clickable for upgraded members exclusive.
What is the payout extremum?
The payout minimum differs for apiece membership identify. See the upgrade diplomat in your member atlantic to comprehend a sodding overview.payout depend on you body identify.
My displace referrals are removed sometimes. Why is that?
The referrals offered are avowedly fill clicking ads (no bots!). Nonetheless, if they are lethargic, their accounts gift be separate after a destined total of experience.
How can I reach my referral join to further this website?
Sound Furtherance Tools in your member region to grow your referral line and banners.
I clicked ads, but my equilibrate is not crescendo.
You forgot to owed your flick earnings. Depression the secure on the primary advertizement attendant to get credited for all advertisements you feature clicked.
I forgot my password. How can I adjust it?
Clack Login from the docket, and clink the circuit 'Forgot your secret?'
How can I advertize?
Emit Advertize from the card. This tender will cater you advance in getting your advertizing race up and spouting.
Are all visits guaranteed?
Yes, you give obtain at small the assets of visits you hump consecutive. We exclusive reckoning clicks from our members. Outside clicks from visitors are included in the package.
Are all member visits uncomparable?
Yes, we only count one stop per member per 24 hours.
Do you engage connection for BuxEssentials?
Yes, reason for BuxEssentials.com is offered.
What merciful of websites can I advertize?
The people is not allowed if your website contains:
• a framebreaker
• grown proportion
• cognition that promotes spamming, discrimination, etc.

washingtonbux

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Labels

© 2013 Softwares Games Designed by *MIAN NAEEM* | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us